Wednesday 23 October 2013

4by750 3r PB - first red post Bristol

Q decided we'd had enough rest from Bristol - well he gave us one day of for travelling and then two 70% HRR sessions - lucky us - so back into the red sessions today - 4by750's - last time I did these was 5th Oct where I did two lots back to back - but PB'd the first session at 1:30.7 ave and Q wanted us to hit the first two reps at PB pace - and what Q wants I try to deliver.

 

Legs still have an ache in them from either Bristol or the floor laying which cost me seconds in Bristol - but i managed to grind through that - which left me with carbon poisoning to deal with as the lungs tried to cope - luckily they managed it and on the final rep I was able to dig in a little - had to back off slightly when I felt a small twang in my knee - but then drove on again as it was just old age and nothing more.



(ignore the stroke length on the photos - that seems to keep going in the rest period although everything else stops - well apart from the HR)













No comments:

Post a Comment