Monday 28 October 2013

Poor little sick boy - CS Mile - PB

Well I do not seem to have travelled well - Bristol was a disappointment time wise - and after getting back I've felt pretty crap - put this down to the trip and the booze on the Sat night - but towards the end of the week it was still lingering - then Friday the baby got sick - poor thing sounds like she's been out smoking and drinking all night as she's completely lost he "voice" either that or she's been doing some TT's on the erg and got ergers cough - that meant Friday and Sat night I slept in her room in a single bed and by Sunday I had not had much sleep - had a crick in my neck and my own cough and cold - lovely - during the three days I managed to HD on both Friday (11 min into a 30min TT @1:40pace) and Sunday (3k gone on the second set of 4by4k @1:40 pace) suffice to say confidence is shot ..... but there is a small matter of the challenge series - and while the wulf may be more gummy than fangy at the mo - I need to keep in contact with Ollie - that meant anything under 5min would see me keep the lead - but I wanted to try out my bravery badge and see if I could hold 1:31's for the first 1200m and then wind it in - almost but not quite - for some reason in my last few rows I've found my heels catching on the seat when I come in to the catch - that along with not feeling great means I've bagged a time - will I go again .....






No comments:

Post a Comment