Tuesday 19 November 2013

Light session and Q's race plan revealed

Today Q asked me to row 30r18 @1:50 pace and no faster – even though the split average was showing 1:50.0 on every split but one it flipped to 1:49.9 on the split end FFS :lol: HR a little higher than I would like but with little sleep again last night (woken on the hour it seemed by the dogs and the baby joined in )I’m not surprised the body was sluggish

So Q’s race plan – now I will quote this almost verbatim as it’s a little scientific and I want to get the wording correct – if there are any questions about it I will try and answer them – although I may need to contact NASA for a fuller understanding – so here we go “Stop f()cking about and do what you are capable of.” bet your scratching your heads now… :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment