Wednesday 15 January 2014

Is there a bug in the system?

Not looking for excuses – nor moaning here (Nav :lol: ) just telling it like I see it.

 

Same restricted session as yesterday 8k r18 1:52.5 pace and followed up by 3by1min 1min r (OK yesterday was 2by1min – but that won’t make a difference in the EPOC TE that I see and the HR in the first 8k piece)

 

Yesterday the 8k topped out at 141 bpm – today I hit that about half way and ended up at 145 – TE 1.9 yesterday and 2.3 today – EPOC 26 vs 47 (the extra minute would not make it jump that high – too short) so time to reflect and take a stock check – physically and mentally I am tired – but I usually am – what has been different the last week to ten days is a coughing up of green stuff (but not so often it concerned) slightly sore lower back and a few dizzy spells (put down to tiredness/vertigo) but maybe there is a slight bug there – could that explain the HD’s last week – nope that was me being daft trying to TT a PB :lol: but it could certainly be a factor in current training load and I’m sure Q will advise me shortly

 

Anyway today went well enough – did have to make sure I concentrated on the session and plugged away at it – the minutes where tough enough but not so much I was on the floor at the end – quite surprised I rated that high :lol:

 

Oh I did have one issue - on the minutes I ended up shifting the erg at the front sideways by about 30cm - pushing the fan with it

No comments:

Post a Comment