Tuesday 25 March 2014

30r20 70% HRR - 1:47.3 Ave Pace??

And so a little more shave off the 30r20 70% - have to admit I had to check my HR was working a few times :lol: but as I wear two and I had the Suunto on the handle while the PM was picking up the Garmin I knew all was working well - well until the last 5 minutes when the Garmin strap was moving and sitting on top of the Suunto so a bit of fiddling while rowing to sort them out hence a few blips on the HR.

In other news my weight has gone back up to 110kg so I've got a Garmin Vivofit - http://sites.garmin.com/vivo/ - coming - I had a Jawbone Up band which along with MyFitnessPal helped me drop a lot of weight last year - it ended up breaking/stopped working after three months (got the money back - good old amazon) but the Vivofit can also pick up the HR from my erging and sends all my data to Garmin Connect which makes it a little easier to sort out. They are out of stock at the moment but hopefully not long.

Oh and the hands have stopped being torn apart on the new erg handle - so everything is sunny  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment