Wednesday 26 March 2014

30r20 70% HRR - went to 75% - smelly boys

Have to move to the gym on Wednesdays for the next few weeks as opposed to my own little room - so up a little earlier to facilitate and got set up in good time for the 30r20 70% HRR - three others in the gym - my director and two young guys from another company who rent space in our building (so don't really know them) they where doing the usual jumping from machine to machine with no real clue - pipe cleaners for arms but vest tops :lol: (sorry I know shouldn't be cruel) but what really got me was the aftershave/deoderant - it was so strong I nearly sneezed mid row - and can't say for certain but I think it was the reason the HR got away from me towards the end - tried backing off but it wasn't dropping so pushed on to a low pressure 75% HRR

No comments:

Post a Comment