Monday 24 March 2014

30r20 - tough going

In fact I found that tougher than yesterdays HM PB - mind you the fact I did the HM PB yesterday might of explained that :lol: was up early to try and train prior to work today but eventualities got the better of me and I wasn't able to train - did get to my desk 30 minutes early though - so lunchtime and I'm back in the old room I used for training - not quite as sealed off as the one I have been using the last few months and open to more interruptions - still I'm lucky to have it - after a 5k race warm up I was feeling pretty darn tired and figured I'd just get done what I could - initially targeting sub 1:45 pace I found myself sitting on low 1:44 ave so pumped it along and thumped it at the end - pretty well burned by the finish - so that's good then  :-D only 0.9 off PB pace as well  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment