Monday 14 April 2014

**** 30r20 PB ****

Well that was bloody tough - mind you my legs are fatigued and it's the first all out attack I've had on the 30r20 for a while - in fact my old PB was probably the last time I put the hammer down (28-Oct-2013) since then the quickest I had was a 1:43.8 in March (24th) but that was a serious negative split on the last 7 minutes and not a true 30r20 death experience - today was closer - usual first 6 minutes of breezier rowing - waiting for the pain - it came a little later than expected - but when it came it was up there - well not so much pain more of a "will someone walk in the room and stop me please cos this is getting pretty uncomfortable" - no one came in - I carried on - as I cocked up the stroke count (was 2 strokes over at just after half way) I had to try and play with that to get it back on track also had to back off the pace a little at the end to ensure a finish. Happy enough with the result and happy that there is more there on a good day  :-D

Garmin Details http://connect.garmin.com/activity/479820019

No comments:

Post a Comment