Wednesday 16 July 2014

12k r24 - OCD - almost

So today - no training this morning due to dropping dogs to kennels before work - (fly tonight) but did get a session in at lunch - as I am away till Monday basically now I wanted to push it a little bit - very tempted at the 10by1min 1r CTC all-out attack - also a 1k TT came to mind - but decided to stick to the plan and do a 12k r24 .... although I dropped the 80% HRR cap - the reason being is I am not sure when I will get a training session in again before Monday - so my body will get plenty of recovery (remember the HR cap is there to enable us to maintain a high level of training without overcooking it) - ended up hitting 1:42.5 and stuck with it - pretty much empty in the legs at the end of the 40min - (have to remind myself that yesterday’s row was pretty tough too)

Garmin HR Details



No comments:

Post a Comment