Wednesday 9 July 2014

still struggling - 60r22 - target missed and a HD

still struggling - today I was targeting the 60r22 with a target of 1:43.5 - although I found it "OK" to start with - the current snot nose/sore throat took it's toll and slowed me up - even HD'd about 12 minutes before the end - but had a wee word in my shell like and picked up and carried on. Will try this again next week and hopefully the cold will have shifted. 17,333m 1:43.8 r22


Oh the Garmin HR Strap didn't connect to the PM4 today for some reason - was in a bit of a rush to get this in before work (so no warm up nor cool down) - after rowing for 30 seconds I spotted the HR wasn't connected but literally didn't have a minute to spare to stop and start again - luckily the Garmin 910 picked up all the details including the HR on the split if interested see the link

Garmin HR Details



No comments:

Post a Comment