Wednesday, 20 August 2014

6k - So long I'll miss you 30's group

So - quick tip - don't email Q and ask him if you can do a TT and expect him to say "no" - you'd think I'd learn - I don't - as today is my last row in the 30-39 group I asked if I could row 6k for that record as there isn't one set - he said yes and off I set downstairs - 4k warm up and then set off - had three or four people try and talk to me during it (I managed to keep quiet this time .. just) hated every minute of the row - couldn't quite manage the 1:38 target I set off for but reasonably happy with it as the legs are burned and the lungs nearly came out - had an almost permanent line of froth over my bottom lip for the last 2k - the breathing was so bad I had to apologies to the lady in there :lol:

So bye bye 30's group - I'll miss you - wish I could of got the sub6 2k, 9k 30min and sub 2:50 1k - but I'm still working on it - onwards and upwards



1 comment:

  1. Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
    miss you

    ReplyDelete