Monday 15 September 2014

Pre work 30r20 70% HRR - lunch 4by750's 3r (with video)

So in work to get a low intensity 30r20 sub 70% HRR row - 8,000m spot on - no rowing over the weekend again I'm afraid.




Lunchtime punishment was therefore 4by750's with 3r aim was sub 1:31 pace and I decided to grab a full face video (probably too full face lol) just to show the discomfort I go through in order to get this done - good to share the pain - isn't it  ;-) Tough session but not insurmountable - legs where tired but the breathing - well - lets say it's a good job the phone didn't ring anyone as breathing down the phone like that could get me arrested :lol: (was going to get the video from the side but as I wanted that phone for my music I decided the iphone and PM docking station should work) job done on to the next session

Please note this is the full video - so 2min16 or rowing then all 3min of the rest :lol: havne't edited as yet - the interesting bit is the last minute when I try to breath without oxygen - well that's what it kinda felt like





No comments:

Post a Comment