Wednesday 8 October 2014

30r20 70% HRR plus 1min of oomph

So the weekend - no rowing - plus storm Sunday night meant I was out fixing fences at 11:30 in the evening.
Monday pretty wiped out - scraped through 30r20 70% HRR - just
Tuesday pre work managed 30r20 70% again - just at lunch I did 2by750m on 3r - ave 1:29.3 sis set off on a third rep but mentally still tired so stopped at about a minute.
This morning 30r20 70% HRR and felt a lot happier with it - also popped in a 1min oomph - basically just pulled 34 strokes in a controlled way and didn't stare at the monitor - glanced a couple of times to check I was OK for stroke/time and at the start spotted 1:20.

So BIRC or as it's now called BRIC has been announced and sounds exciting as British Rowing are doing it.

Bristol I am still not 100% convinced it's worth me going over all things considered...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment