Friday 3 October 2014

50r20 70% HRR - 6by1min on 1min off - no PB just pain

Woke up this morning battered - lol - legs not letting me forget the two 2k's and 1k from earlier in the week and the upper body is also sore. Managed to get 50r20 done before work but slower than yesterdays effort by 60m - body telling me it's tired - I knew the planned 6by1min at lunch could be a bit messy - and it was.

At 11:30 am I reported in - "corr my legs feel like I'm in the 4th rep of the 6by1min - and I'm just sat at my desk lol"

So down and changed on to the erg - tiredness more than anything and soreness in the legs was going to be the trouble. Warm up done I set off targeting PB (1:25.1 - 252m) and although I made it on the first two reps it was then a case of getting through each minute as best as I could. Feels better to have finished .... although my legs might not agree - i'll be using the lift for the day then - lot of steps to go up one floor in work ....




Mornings Row




1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by how relaxed your face looks during those 6x1min at that pace.

    ReplyDelete