Friday 28 November 2014

pi$$ed off (don't read this blog if offended by bad language)

finding myself getting extremely frustrated at the moment to the point of rage - almost - was in before work to do a 30 r20 70% HRR and after about ten minutes a guy changed the aircon from 17 to 20 - I asked him (while still rowing) to put it back (nicely - too nicely) and he said he was cold so I said turn it off then if he wanted - he left it at 20 - I went from pulling 1:50 splits to 1:58 and just got too pissed off to continue.

Lunchtime I wanted something more aggressive so set of on a r24 TT 30 min piece - coughing fit after 3 min - I recovered and got passed 5 min before I just could not be arsed basically - tried a couple of other things and gave up - getting severely pissed off with being ill twice in the last two months and losing so much fucking time!

No comments:

Post a Comment