Tuesday 16 December 2014

Lanzarote Session 2 - some 500's

Basically Q wants me to do some time in the 1:30 zone - so the session was basically 500's mixed in with some paddling - no warm up other than the heat and the initial 2k plod. First one and I was ready to bin the session straight away - but as the Mrs and baby where enjoying the pool just outside I managed to crack on.


now I got interrupted on the fifth rep as I spotted the Mrs and baby heading off with a bag and thought she might be leaving so jumped off and made sure all was OK - it was - she was getting a drink for her and the baby from the pool bar :o)

So back to it - and as I'd managed to move the rowing machine across the floor I took the opportunity to turn it around and prop it into the wall. Just got to get each one done and on the 7th I even got the interest of the gym instructor who came down and had a look for the last 30 seconds. 8th rep was up and it was a case of get to 20 strokes to go and grip and pull.






After I finished and was on the paddle the Mrs came over and I got a few photos with the baby


... pictures to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment