Thursday 22 January 2015

Bit of a confidence boost for a nice change - 1250m race start and 250m race finish

Firstly this morning I managed to get into work early enough to do a 40r20 70% HRR which was steady - not sure the HR strap is picking up properly as it was jumping all over the place - but meters done.




At lunchtime I wanted to do 1250m at race pace/rate - usually these types of sessions fall apart with me - today I was tired and went down with a headache ...





hmm - that actually went quite well - that is a worry! 1250m on 1:32's then 500m paddle and finish with sub 1:30 controlled pace - might be closer to PB pace than I thought

note there was no "heroics" ie I wasn't thumping the pace at the end of the 1250's nor at the end of the 2k - all very controlled

No comments:

Post a Comment