Thursday 12 February 2015

8by500m 1:30 - balls is alls

Target - 1:29.5

Feeling "flat" and nervous as I went down to the gym - contemplated putting it off but what's the point in that - first two reps OK although legs aching - third and fourth rep I seemed to miss time the start as I was hittin 1:29/30 on the splits all the way through but the average never dropped under 1:30 fifth and it was getting tough about 200m in - 6th the legs just buckled about 250m and slowed to over 2:00 split - managed to not HD as I know I will be without the erg at the weekend and then just dragged my ass home

so - do I take extra break or just try and get through .... ten seconds to go and I managed to pick up the handle and said "just count 50 strokes and don't look at the monitor" so basically thats what I did - although of course I flicked to have a look and once I saw I was under 1:32 pace that's where I aimed to finish and did the same for the last rep - felt rather ill after ... still do ... must be good for me - it didn't kill me




No comments:

Post a Comment