Tuesday 31 March 2015

In the midnight hour - the Wulf cried more more more - CTC retake 3by250 2r

Well to say I wasn't happy in my earlier go would be an understatement - I never got to grips with the right technique or felt connected with the erg - so once baby was fed changed and asleep (must stop calling her the baby as she's nearly 2 and a half and pushing me around the house) the dogs where walked and fed and the Mrs was settled I mentioned I might go out for a quick row and waited for the response - not entirely negative I set about getting changed lol out for a 2500m warm up with a burst in the which I never dipped under 1:20 so wasn't sure this was going to be a good idea, Settled myself and then off we went - I'd upped the drag to 170 (normally 140) and had two holes showing on the footstraps rather than the one. Decided to relatively low rate it and pulled on average 39 spm - I think most of the guys rate up over 40 for this but that doesn't suit me - and went for the long hard stroke. First one went through pretty well and knew the second was on for something similar, Unfortunately faded a little in the third but a lot happier with the performance but not satisfied with the result - I think a higher drag again would suit me more for this, Still it's all for fun yes???










No comments:

Post a Comment