Monday 23 March 2015

Warp engines back online? 60r20 70 HRR


Well that went better than expected as I went down to the gym - bit of a headache today and although I was in early enough to row before work I ended up at my desk instead this morning which gave me a bot more time at lunch. Thought about a 30r20 TT before going down but with the headache and current "life" stresses decided that was a bad idea so went with the r20 70% HRR work - again due to having some spare time I decided on stretching it to 60 minutes but if it was going pear shaped to drop to 30.

And what do you know - it looks like my "engine" has come back on line - at my peak I was able to dip under 1:50 pace for this - and although this is quite a way of that it's still the strongest HRR row I have had in 2015 - I have only just managed this pace for 30 minutes recently. Just went so fluidly and felt relaxed throughout - onwards and upwards!

In fact the actual average HR for the row was only 136 - which is closer to 65%



No comments:

Post a Comment