Thursday 7 May 2015

30r20 70% HRR - 2min controlled pop (CTC) - "How To" video on installing Bat Logic erg adapter - Hayfever?

So firstly I think I have hayfever - feeling crappy last few days - high powered sneezing - slight pressure/pain around sinus eye area - runny nose? I don't know - anyway decided after yesterdays' rows and kettlebell workout plus pre work weight session this morning before work that lunchtime called for a 30r20 70% HRR - pace dropped of towards the end - not sure if that's the effect of the "illness" or the "drugs" (Sinutab and Centrine) not going to worry about it - still managed to get over 8k so no disaster.





Then as I had to wait for the showers in the gym I dialled in the 2 minutes for a controlled pop - target was r36 and 1:25 pace - slight problem with breathing right at the end - only to be expected I suppose.




Then I put a little video together showing the Bat Logic erg adapter and how to attach and detach it from the erg as a few people have asked (excuse the quality - a combination of my sinuses and other gym users may muffle some of the sound)


No comments:

Post a Comment