Thursday 25 June 2015

Target acquired!

So training at the start of the week was just plodding along a r20 HRR 70% and to be honest I was content with it - up to yesterday when life circumstance caused a stop for the day - but also a target came up on the horizon - 500m C2 rowing challenge - so - although yet to clear it with Q and the other boss as it is only down the road in Clonakilty I should be OK to get there - even if not I can always set up my own 500m TT. It's something to aim at and get me motivated.




Of course last night I got woken twice by the little lady of the house and woke with a touch of a soar throat - still set up some sprinty type stuff at lunch - 5 by 200m  r1 at drag 186 - aim was to keep under 1:20 split - managed that easily enough so dropped drag to 174 and went again - came apart pretty well on the second one although I managed to haul my ass over the line I called it a day then,

 For the 500m TT - I am hoping I can beat my 1:18.0 - so plenty of weights - sprints and meat :o)











No comments:

Post a Comment