Thursday 2 July 2015

CTC recon

Travelled home to yorkshire with the daughter on Sunday for a family funeral - my Great Aunt - she was 93 bless her - although failing health over the last ten years I remember her as the wonderfully warm loving lady from my childhood who always had a cup of tea and cake for your visit at the least - often a full roast dinner with all the trimmings being a farmers wife :o)

So returned last night and bed gone midnight so bit tired today and only a lunchtime training availble - decided to have a sab at the CTC and see how it went.

Row 500m with 1 min rest
Row 400m with 1 min rest
Row 300m with 1 min rest
Row 200m with 1 min rest
Row 100m with 2 mins rest
then finish with 2000m

Unfortunetly I was running low on time and high on sweat with a meeting due at 1:30 I needed to stop at 1:15 so with the first 5 pieces rowed I knew I wasn't going to get the 2k done and have a shower and be in the meeting - so i took a screen shot - then decided I would row just to see how it was feeling - although I was averaging 1:36 when I stopped with the dealy in stopping the monitor it got slightly higher - pretty sure I could hold 1:37 if not better for that so have myself a target.





No comments:

Post a Comment