Tuesday 21 July 2015

July CTC - taking it cautiously - the scorpion (Video)

Although still in pain and discomfort I decided to test the CTC today

Jul 2015 - The Scorpion
This challenge was chosen by Empty the Tanks
Row 500m with 1 min rest Row 400m with 1 min rest 
Row 300m with 1 min rest Row 200m with 1 min rest 
Row 100m with 2 mins rest then finish with 2000m

- the initial idea was a r20 stab but then thought that would probably put more pressure on my back than I want to lightened the load and went for r26 ish - target was sub 1:35 on the sprints and sub 1:37 on the 2k - didn't quite get the 2k - started well but lack of fitness told and had to drop to 1:39.9 for a lot of the middle section. Still I managed to pick it up on the run home and got off the erg feeling better than when I got on. Just wish the aching pain (not exercise related) would go away. Maybe I can go to the ball (500m race on 29th August) Also got the bill in for the A&E yesterday - joy!

oh yes - the belly is back and lifting my bloody heels again!















No comments:

Post a Comment