Tuesday 22 September 2015

Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young...

After a full day in work (was supposed to be a half day still as sitting at my desk seems to cause me more grief than anything - well that and in the car for any amount of time) and a very early start - 5:30a.m. - by the time the daughter was in bed and the dogs where walked it was gone 9p.m. and I really fancied just lounging on the sofa - but then the power of Facebook struck - firstly seeing Lloyd Gilby powering through some training then this "meme" popped up - that was enough to get me up and changed and into the shed - a few light weights (nothing involving anything with the lower back even supporting) and then onto the bike - did manage to get on Sunday night for 20 minutes and averaged over 40km/h from the start so that was the plan for tonight - still getting a numbness in the "man area" which I needed to relieve a couple of times and then grabbed a video of the last minute - used that as a motivation to be honest - I dunno why but it worked.


TE 3.8
EPOC 157ml/kg








No comments:

Post a Comment