Monday 28 September 2015

In memory of Joan

Although I missed the actual day I'm sure she'd understand - I'm taking that view having never met her but heard and seen such wonderful things I'm sure she'd understand - my first row since the operation so took it easy and after starting it decided a truly fitting tribute would be aiming at hitting target as a 30r20 session :-)

Oh up in Dublin as taking our daughter in for a yearly check up on her heart (she was born with a hole in it) and EDS no major drama just keeping an eye on it. At the Clarion hotel in Liffey Valley - only walked in and saw the ergs but seemed reasonable. Was actually suprised as there was one guy on one erg and another lady got on one as I did my 30 then as I was getting off another two ladies where starting...









No comments:

Post a Comment