Wednesday 14 October 2015

interruptions ...

planned on doing a 30r20 at lunch - again no HR so decided to put the push on and see how it went - had the Wednesday induction class which I soon scattered as I dragged out the erg and off I set seemed to find a not too uncomfortable rythym at around 1:48 pace - still pushing but not destroying - then it happened - phone rang ... stopped - then rang again .... stopped and for a third time - so by this point I stopped to check the emergency - "Do I want to look at Halloween decorations?" hmmm we might have a real corpse strapped to our front door if that happens again.

So what to do - could bin the session (nearly did) but I'm enjoying myself at moment - so started off - couldn't get back into the same rhythm and nearly stopped after two minutes but - that's not going to help anything - also by carrying on it meant I cracked over the 100km since my operation :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment