Monday 26 October 2015

Party meters - 30r20 70% HRR - and a couple of party poppers

So after Saturdays 15 by 1min on 1min off CTC r28 one - well two things became very clear to me in terms of my current rowing

1) My endurance is not very good at all in comparison to where I was
2) My ability to deal with a high rate while maintaining the power/length in the stroke is also poor

So with that in mind need to increase my endurance - so plenty of r20 meters required - I'm calling these my "Party meters" because when I do need to drop into a TT or race these are the ones that will allow me to enjoy the party :o) and also I'm going to drop in some one minute power blasts to keep the mind and body in check with the higher rate - they are the Party Poppers lol

So - 30r20 70% HRR and 2by1min 1r this morning before work


Best thing about the 30 minutes - I was watching netflix so ergdata was unplugged but still managed bang on 600 strokes :o)







No comments:

Post a Comment