Wednesday 25 November 2015

New Handle Syndrome - 30r20 75% HRR

Won a concept2 facebook comp a few weeks back - as I already had the prize they offered to send me something else - I wanted to swap the wooden handle on my model B at home for a plastic one so opted for that - when it arrived I actually put the new handle on my model D in work as I knew I would wear it in quicker that way - and i have worn it into my hands lol - this always takes a week or so to wear down firstly my hands get worn down and then the handle.

The row itself was sweaty and grunty and puffy - just as it should be  :-D my new Fenix 3 reckons I need 31 hours recovery time - it's a lot to learn - or maybe it picked up on the blisters ....

8,375m 1:47.4 30r20 75% HRR HR Ave 149 HR Max 155











No comments:

Post a Comment