Tuesday 1 December 2015

Control is needed - 60r20 75% HRR

Bit of a crappy day yesterday all round - nothing major - just lots of niggles starting with the guy I was supposed to be picking up on the way to work being still asleep when I sat waiting for him - meant I missed out on pre work training - tried to catch up at lunch but wasn't working (attempted a 60r24 sub 1:45 split row but after about 23 minutes just HD'd) so this morning I was determined to take back control - 60r20 and restrain myself to 75% HRR - this is the longest single piece I have done since the operation - in fact I've only done two HM's and three other hour pieces this "season" (starting in May 2015) so no wonder I was a little out of sorts lol - must try and get one of these longer rows back in once a week.










No comments:

Post a Comment