Tuesday 12 January 2016

4 by 1k 5min rest - interrupted!!! - 2 by 1k 5min rest

I feckin had it by the balls as well - at least I would have got the third done on a similar pace and quite possibly the fourth! So after this mornings no so great row I decided to make my own condfidence (they say you make your own luck so why not your own confidence) in the words of Bowie "just for one day" so down I went with the attitude of just going for it (sensibly) and dismiss the doubts in my head - I had to do that a lot - but they where kept to the head - sure the breathing sounded like a fricken steam train and the legs weren't fresh - but I had a good handle on the physical - but the mental gremlins where all over me - I had them beat by the end of the second rep - then the mrs called me (headphones are bluetooth and came straight into my ears) - her car wouldn't start - I guess that was kind of important ... to her ... but poofing like a choo choo I couldn't quite make sense of what she was saying - had to get off the erg and go out to the corridor in work and then call her back - several times before she would answer - to let me know the car was started ..... of course any protests I have where mute and void ... got back into the gym and not in the best frame of mind I packed up and showered - I did contemplate finishing the set but I had cooled off and was conscious of doing the 1k's in anger on a cold back

The previous time - therefore the target




No comments:

Post a Comment