Tuesday 15 March 2016

WorkshopRameur 500m 1:18.5 throwdown - #2XUDefiGuillaume

So spotted a 500m throw-down on Facebook yesterday (google translated version here -

 Guillaume Guillou, Coach and Athlete in Hyeres CrossFit offers a challenge on the rowing machine: 500m for time! In this challenge to the 15/03 you can try to win a compression shorts 2XU Two lucky will be drawn, it which will leave many chances to athletes who have done better than William to those who have not been faster! Time to beat: 1: 28.3! to participate, you shoot and share your video on facebook using the hashtag # 2XUDefiGuillaume! requirements: - Good show her BEFORE and AFTER the 500m. - Post the video on his profile publicly. - Use the hashtag # 2XUdefiGuillaume and tag our page and that of William in the description of your video.Go to the page facebook 2XU France to see the video of Guillaume! )

and with little prep I decided it would be good to see where I lay in terms of a 500m - I'm not going to be training for next couple of days so what the hell. I actually had a try this morning before work but just not motivated to complete it - still lunchtime meant more coffee int he system so off I went - 2 min warm up - then a 500m race start and then set to go - target was sub 1:19 although I would love to have broke my all time PB of 1:18.0 - still not bad and something to work on - power wise I never got any lower than 809 watts - (1:15.6) and SPM wise I maxed out at 44 - so ye a lazy day...





No comments:

Post a Comment