Tuesday 5 April 2016

dealing with "stuff" already! 40r18 75% HRR 2by1min

Well after this morning I was all set for another row at lunchtime - checking the schedule from Q (which I aim to stick as close to as I can) it was asking for a 50r18 70% HRR and 2by1min 1r - not going to have time for that - so 40r18 75% HRR and 2by1min 1r - so off I set - happy as Larry until about 10 minutes in when a guy walked passed carrying a barbell with all it's weight on it - bang - into my right upper arm which bruised immediately quick glare and wave and I carried on - then pop - the PM5 error-ed and that was that - batteries out in order to get it working again - I mean FFS can I not just row - well actually I can - so I then set u pa 30 minute row and just carried on - ah that was quite nice rather than the alternative of having a strop lol then another ten minutes passed and another guy brushed passed - no worrier - at least he didn't hit me with a barbell... just after 15 minutes passed I could see a lady eyeing up the space nest to me on the floor as she does sit ups etc - the space to the right of me had been cramped in with people moving machines so not a lot of floor space - as the girl moved a machine I though feck it and got up and pulled the erg over to the side a little more to give her more space - and back to it - pleased with myself for carrying on lol now with the new ergdata app I knew I could split off the data stroke by stroke - so - I incorporated the 2by1min 1r in at the end - job done.










No comments:

Post a Comment